Translate

Friday 31 August 2012

Au revoir, Marnay-sur-Seine...

At the end of August it was hard to believe my residency at Camac had come to an end. Those few weeks had gone extremely fast and, since most of the artists lived in other parts of the world, it was strange to think that I wouldn't be seeing their familiar faces again any time soon. The value of a place like Camac and what it can offer artists is so important. Having the space to create, be inspired by your surroundings and interact with others from around the world certainly means a lot. I'm very thankful to have had the opportunity to come here.

I'll never forget the little village of Marnay-sur-Seine and the locals who were so lovely and welcoming. The sights, sounds and tastes will forever be tucked away in my mind. Here are a few leftover photos from my time in Marnay...








No comments:

Post a Comment