Translate

Friday 3 August 2012

Something familiar...


While out looking for a mobile phone provider on my second day, I popped into a gourmet supermarket in the 11th arrondissement for some browsing. (Grocery shopping in a foreign country is one of my favourite things to do, because you can learn so much!)

After wandering through aisles and aisles of different kinds of cheese, wine (yes, you can buy alcohol in supermarkets here - huzzah!), breads and European chocolate, something familiar caught my eye... trusty ol' Tim Tams sitting atop of the biscuit shelf. ; )

PS. In another 'Aussie' sighting on the streets of Paris, I stumbled across a movie poster promoting the film The Sapphires (or Les Saphirs as it's called here), which is due for release in France on August 8. Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment