Translate

Friday 10 August 2012

Victoria: artista visual

One of the great things about being at Camac is the opportunity to meet other artists from a variety of disciplines and cultural backgrounds.

Victoria Loos is an artista visual (visual artist) from Argentina and one very talented chica. Despite the language barrier (ie. my very limited Spanish and her limited English), she is super-friendly and has a warmth that draws you in. She is also great company and it's made me realise that you don't need words when you find the same things funny. Humour is a great way to bridge cultural gaps!

I wish I could really find out what makes her tick, but I think her art also speaks for itself. You can check out one of her videos here called 'Proyecto Germinar'. Very intriguing and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment